90 Day Tithe Challenge: Trusting God’s Faithfulness
Are your finances out of control?
God desires that you live a rich and satisfying life (John 10:10). If you are frustrated and right now feel the pressure of money, then you know that is not God’s desire for your life. Have you tried giving and been confused about the outcome?
Let’s get to the point. We just launched something that you just might need.
We, at GracePointe Community Church want to give you an opportunity to trust God with your finances.
The easy response is to say, “not right now, I just can’t afford to do it.”
If you just said that reading this, then you might really need to take this challenge.
Why is my financial situation never in control?
Why won’t God miraculously answer my prayer?
When will my breakthrough come?
Why is it so hard for me to grow?
Where is God?
Why is this world so messed up?
What impact can I really make?
The answers you need come from one word. Trust.
God is looking for someone…
God is looking for you to trust that He is faithful. So as a church, we have made it easy for you. Starting Feb 28 – May 29, we are on a journey of faith. The 90 Day Tithe Challenge is about a journey of faith, faith to believe that we can trust God and His faithfulness.
The reality is that our questions are not new. We are asking the same questions and looking for the same answers as well. The good news is that God provides the answer. “Trust me,” God says.
So, here it is:
From Feb 28 – May 29, we are launching our journey of faith.
- Give 10% of your income; God calls it the “tithe.”
- At the end of 90 days, if you did not experience in some way, God’s faithfulness to you, then you have a money-back guarantee.
- As a church, we will give your money back, no questions asked.
- Simply write us and tell us why by May 30.
- Start now.
- Simply follow this link: 90 Day Tithe Challenge
You have no reason to not do it.
There is no magic formula here. You have a choice:
1) Choose – choose to simply trust God.
2) Take – take the challenge
3) Start – start today and begin your journey of faith.
What is your choice? Excuse or Action
Here are some of our modern day excuses:
1) Why would God do this for me?
2) I’m not good Christian.
3) I’ve tried giving before.
4) I’m on a fixed budget and can’t afford to do this.
5) It disrupts my family and my spouse might not like it.
6) I have other commitments.
7) I’m focusing on my kids and their activities.
8) I’ll fail and won’t go all the way.
9) It won’t make a difference.
10) I’m not going to take this challenge right now.
Act. Move in faith.
You might feel like this right now.
Taking action is a little scary at first…
That’s why it is called trust.
We are trusting that God will be faithful to us (Deuteronomy 7:9).
We are trusting that God is faithful to His word (Malachi 3:8-10).
We are trusting God (I Corinthians 1:9).
We are here to join and help you in the journey…
As a church, and your pastor, we are committed to seeing you succeed and live a rich and satisfying life God promises each one of us. We have provided several opportunities to help and encourage you on this journey of faith.
- Financial Peace University starts this Wednesday – Gamber Center 7pm. Simply click on this link: Financial Peace University at GracePointe
- Prayer – we will be praying for you each week at our team meetings that God will strengthen you in this journey.
- Resources – our commitment is to provide you encouragement and resources along the way.
The Ultimate Question
When you look at the end of your life what do you want God to remember you for? What do you want him to say about you?
What choice will you make today to change your trajectory and make that answer a reality!
It’s a click away: 90 Day Tithe Challenge
Jesus wants to make your impossible possible!